Peter Profile - Data Analyst
Skills: information quality assessment and management
- Peter is responsible for reporting on the quality of key data repositories owned by the company.
- Peter works for Erin and supplies her with the detailed evidence on the actual state of the company’s information.
- Peter wonders how the company stays in business given the quality of their data.
- Criticism of the IT team for being unresponsive to the needs of the business.
- Encouragement from Erin.
- Focuses on automation of all quality work to keep pace with the rising demand.
- Slow acceptance that the data errors are caused by the business teams not the IT processing.
- Getting access to production systems to run the profiler and quality rules that Peter defines.
Desired Outcome: A steady improvement in the quality of information in each of the key repositories.
License: CC BY 4.0, Copyright Contributors to the ODPi Egeria project.